2.5. Operation receptions
General purpose cars (Utility) which number concerns Infiniti are intended for use both on roads with a normal covering, and in cross-country conditions. Nevertheless, try not to call in on the car in deep water and a dirt.
- At movement on impassability try to avoid obviously dangerous routes, watch, that all people being in the car have been fastened by seat belts.
- Before the lifting or descent beginning make sure of absence on a way of movement of high hummocks and deep holes, estimate a bias steepness.
- Avoid movement in parallel a bias, — the car centre of gravity is located highly enough that raises its risk переворачивания. Try to choose a route with the minimum steepness of lifting, — at останове the engine to supervise speed of descent considerable more difficultly.
- During descent under a bias do not switch transfer, is it is interfaced to risk of loss of the control over management. Use braking by the engine as efficiency of functioning of a foot brake can appear lowered that is fraught with emergency occurrence.
- At останове the engine during movement uphill do not try to develop the car at all! Translate the selector lever in position «R» and try to move strictly in parallel a bias direction.
At all do not make descent in neutral («N») transmission position, using only brakes!
- Active use of brakes at movement under a bias can lead to decrease in efficiency of functioning of brake mechanisms as a result of an overheat. Try to brake not strongly, — move on a hill-climbing gear.
- In order to avoid excessive lifting of the centre of gravity of a vehicle try not to overload the top luggage carrier, watch uniformity of distribution of cargo placed in the car. Heavy subjects it is necessary to have in a luggage space as it is possible more low and more close to passenger branch. Do not establish on the wheel car большего a standard size, than it is supposed by standard requirements.
- At movement on impassability hold a steering wheel for a rim, densely having clasped its fingers of hands, — thumbs, as well as all palm it is necessary to have over a rim).
- Before a start of motion do not forget to be fastened by a seat belt and to track that all passengers also have been fastened.
- Do not forget to stack on a floor floor-mats, — the surface of panels can be warmed up considerably.
- In order to avoid risk of loss of the control over management try to reduce speed of movement at a strong lateral wind.
- Even at the included all-wheel drive mode try not to suppose proslipping of wheels at dispersal, braking and fulfilment of maneuvers.
- Whenever possible try to avoid sharp turns, especially at movement with high speed. Remember that all-wheel drive cars of the general in view of higher arrangement of the centre of gravity possess considerably smaller stability to overturning, than not all-wheel drive highway models.
- Do not suppose installation on the car of wheels of a various standard size. All tyres should be identical on diameter, width, a design (diagonal, diagonalno-surrounding or radial) and to a protector pattern. At movement on a slippery road covering in mountain district use wheel chains and move with extreme care.
- Try not to park the car on district going under a bias.
- Do not forget that at regular use of the car on a deep dirt, sand or water its service should be made for movement more often, than is stipulated in the routine maintenance Schedule (Routine maintenance see the Head).